Get the Melissa Sweet look at home!
Yesterday you read all about how to create the Priscilla of Boston‘s Melissa Sweet Something Borrowed look using TEMPTU PRO airbrush makeup. Today we’re going to teach you how to get this look using your TEMPTU At-Home System. Let’s get bridal!
A Flawless Base:
1. Begin by concealing any dark circles or discoloration around the eyes using our Undereye Concealer.
2. Turn your face into a flawless base by applying your AIR pod Foundation to your face and neck.
3. Transform from happy fiancé to blushing bride by applying a light layer of AIR pod Blush in Nude Pink onto the apples of your cheeks, and then blend out to your hairline.
4. Finish your flush by applying AIR pod Blush in Soft Peach onto the apples of your cheeks.
5. Get your perfect bridal glow by applying AIR pod Highlighter in Pink Pearl down your nose, and in a C-shape from your cheekbone to your brow bone. To add a hint of shimmer to your eyes, AIRbrush a very light layer of Pink Pearl to your eyelids up to your brows. Don’t forget to apply your favorite mascara.
6. Complete this Melissa Sweet Something Borrowed look by AIRbrushing AIR pod Highlighter in Champagne along your collarbone for just a hint of shimmer.
Voila! You’re dewy, dreamy, and glowing for your big day.