Individuals must be 18 years of age or older to use this Site and you warrant that you are 18 years of age or older. By using the Site, you consent to the privacy practices described in this Policy, as modified from time to time by us. Therefore, you should carefully review this policy so you understand our privacy practices.
Your information and how our Site makes use of it
Our Site may collect up to two kinds of information: personal (such as your name and e-mail address) and aggregate information (such as the number of users who log on to the Site on a daily basis).
As a general policy, no personally identifiable information is automatically collected from your visit to our Site. However, if you place an order on our Site, or choose to participate in any other promotional, e-commerce, or interactive activities offered on the Site, you may be asked to provide us with some specific information about yourself (“Personal Information”). For example, when you set up an account on the Site, and/or purchase Products from the Site, we collect Personal Information (which you provide) that may include your: (i) first and last name, age and gender; (ii) billing address; (iii) shipping address; (iv) other shipping addresses; (v) email address; (vi) phone number; (vii) credit card or PayPal account number; (viii) Products purchased from us; and (ix) browsing and buying patterns. You can change or update your Personal Information on the website by changing your account information. The Personal Information you submit may be shared with our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, licensors, joint venturers, partners, sponsors and/or vendors (collectively, “Affiliated Third Parties”), to process and fulfill your orders, perform customer service, carry out your requests, respond to your inquiries, provide website community services, and to notify you (if applicable) regarding any promotions. Your Personal Information may also be used by us and our Affiliated Third Parties to provide you with additional services. You may expressly ask us to not share or use your Personal Information with our Affiliated Third Parties; however, if you do not want us to share this information, we will be unable to fulfill your orders.
From time to time, we may collect general statistical or aggregate information. Such information can include the type of browsers being used (e.g., Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox), the operating system you are using (e.g., Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, or Mac OS), the number of users that visit a specific page on the Site and the character and duration of such visits. This information may be used to help analyze Site traffic and improve our services. General statistical or aggregate information may also be shared with and used by our Affiliated Third Parties. At no point, however, will the aggregated information personally identify you.
We reserve the right to disclose any personal or aggregate information if required to do so by law, including compliance with legal process served on Company, or if we believe that such action is necessary in order to (a) to protect or defend the legal rights or property of Company, the Site, or its users; or (b) in an emergency to protect the health and safety of the Site's users or the general public.
You should refer to the rest of this Policy to see how we use, disclose and protect this information:
Information You Give Us
We collect information you give us when you use our Site. Examples include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Automatically Collected Information. We automatically receive certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, when you visit the Site, our systems automatically collect your IP address and the type of browser you use. Information may be automatically collected through the use of “cookies” which are discussed in more detail below. We may also collect information about your browsing behavior, such as IP address information, entry and exit points for the Site, search terms, website addresses you visit, page views, and impressions.
This website is intended for use by individuals who are 18 years of age or older. Accordingly, Company does not knowingly, directly or passively; collect information from individuals under the age of 18. If we create offers and products that make it appropriate to collect information from individuals under the age of 18, we will notify you of the change in this Policy.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Internal Use of Personal Information
In general, we use Personal Information internally to serve our users or customers, to enhance and extend our customer and user relationships so our users or customers may take maximum advantage of our products and services. For example, by understanding how you use our Site from your computer, we are able to customize and personalize your experience. More specifically, we use Personal Information to provide services or to anticipate and resolve problems with our Site, or to respond to customer support inquiries, and to create and inform you of new products or services from Company or others that may better meet your needs. The Personal Information you submit may also be shared with our Affiliated Third Parties to process and fulfill your orders, perform customer service, carry out your requests, respond to your inquiries, provide website community services, and to notify you (if applicable) regarding any promotions. You should review the following section to understand when Company discloses Personal Information to non-affiliated third parties.
Disclosure of Personal Information to Non-Affiliated Third Parties
We may rent, sell, or share Personal Information about you with other people or non-affiliated companies, unless you opt-out (using the link below) and inform us not to disclose your Personal Information to non-affiliated companies or other people.
The following section describes these disclosure practices more fully:
- Internal Analysis. We may use information about you for our own internal statistical, design, or operational purposes, such as to estimate our audience size, measure aggregate traffic patterns as well as to understand demographic, customer interest, and other trends among our users. We may outsource these tasks to third parties; however, the third parties may not use or disclose your personal information for any other purposes.
- Marketing Purposes: We may disclose your Personal Information to third parties so they can inform you about their products or services. If you do not wish to receive these types of third party communications, you can email us at email@example.com and request to be removed. While you may choose not to receive direct marketing information from third parties, you may continue to receive marketing, promotional, and other information from us and our Affiliated Third Parties.
- Business Transfers: Information about our users and the Site is one of our most important business assets. Therefore, information about our users, including personal information, will be disclosed as part of any merger or acquisition, creation of a separate business to provide the Site or fulfill products, sale or pledge of company assets as well as in the event of an insolvency, bankruptcy or receivership in which personal information would be transferred as one of the business assets of the company.
- Protection of Company and Others: As referenced above, we release personal information when we believe it is appropriate to comply with the law (e.g., a lawful subpoena, warrant or court order); to enforce or apply our policies; to protect our rights or property, or to protect our users from fraudulent, abusive, or unlawful use of, our Site; or if we reasonably believe that an emergency involving immediate danger of death or serious physical injury to any person requires disclosure of communications or justifies disclosure of records without delay.
Security of Personal Information
We maintain administrative, technical and physical safeguards to protect against unauthorized access, use, modification and disclosure of Personal Information in our custody and control. We also are committed to employing reasonable technology in order to protect the security of our Site. However, even with the best technology, no Site is 100% secure. We will take reasonable measures which we believe are appropriate to protect your Personal Information from loss, misuse, alteration or destruction, and, where possible, will ask that any third parties to whom we may transfer such information to take comparable steps to protect that security.
Third Party Websites
Please be aware that we provide links to third party websites from the Site as a service to our guests and we are not responsible for the content or information collection practices of those sites. Please also note that these websites' privacy policies will differ from those of Company. Therefore, we encourage your to review and understand their privacy practices before providing them with information.
Network and Information Security
You should be aware that Company has no control over the security of other websites on the Internet that you might visit, interact with, or from which you buy products or services.
Updating This Policy
If you have any questions, comments or concerns about this Policy, you can send us email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Last Updated: July 23, 2012