Correct, Conceal and Complete.
Step 1: CORRECT
- To begin, use the Tattoo Coverage Kit in light or dark depending on the client’s skin tone.
- Make sure skin is thoroughly clean. No oils. No moisturizer.
- Using color theory, find the correct adjuster color that will cancel out and correct the tattoo. Use a color wheel for guidance.
Step 2: CONCEAL
- Use foundations on top of your color correction. Test patches on the skin to find the best color before applying to the entire area.
You may need to use darker skin tones to lighten up the area before you use the actual skin tone.
- Hold 1-2 inches away and follow over edge of the tattoo to blend in with skin.