A reusable, refillable Airpod with an open well for dropping in TEMPTU airbrush skincare formulas like the self-tanner, toner and serum available in two sizes – one for face and the other for body. For use with the TEMPTU Air device, sold separately.
A reusable, refillable Airpod with an open well for dropping in TEMPTU airbrush formulas like the self-tanner, toner and serum. This innovative airbrush cartridge makes it easier and more affordable to apply large quantities of skincare or self-tanner to large areas of the body. It is designed specifically to work with the award-winning, cordless, portable TEMPTU Air.
The Original Airpod Pro is best for face applications with a well that holds 2 ML of self-tanner. The Airpod Pro XL for Body was specifically designed with a much larger well that holds 20 ML, making it perfect for application to large areas of the body, and a tight-seal O-ring cap designed for greater flexibility of angles.
Features & Benefits:
- Designed for use with TEMPTU airbrush tanner
- Mix and customize colors in the chamber
- Reusable up to 120 uses
- Needle/Nozzle size: 0.5mm
- Airpod Pro for Face: holds 2 ML
- Airpod Pro XL for Body: holds 20 ML
- Easily cleaned with soap and water after use
- Compatible with TEMPTU Air
HOW TO AIRBRUSH SELF-TAN WITH TEMPTU AIR, AIRPOD PRO, INFINITE SUMMER & THE SKIN PREP
PREP THE AIRPOD PRO:
- The needle should be primed for the first use only to lubricate it as follows:
- Remove tamper seal on tip and cap.
- Insert 2-3 drops of soapy water into Airpod Well
- Pull back a few times on the clear loop until it snaps back in place.
- Attach the Airpod Pro to the Air and spray it through.
- Add 4-6 drops of water to rinse and spray through.
APPLYING THE SKIN PREP & SELF-TANNER:
- Make sure skin is clean and dry before applying Skin Prep.
- For face, place 6-10 drops in the well of the Airpod Pro, for a body application, fill it up.
- Replace lid and spray on speed setting 1.
- Apply the Skin Prep to skin in sections and spray in a circular motion, angling Air downwards.
- You can apply extra to any areas that show dry or rough patches of skin.
- Once finished, spray through any excess until it sprays only air, and let Skin Prep dry down.
- Repeat steps 2-4 with Infinite Summer Self-Tanner, until skin is well-coated.
- While self-tanner dries, clean the Airpod Pro by filling it with soap and water.
- Spray it through to clean and rinse with water.
- When skin is fully dry, apply your favorite moisturizer, serum or makeup.
- Your natural golden glow will develop in 2-12 hours.
- Reapply as need every 6-12 hours to build depth, richness of color and extend the life of your tan.
*If you are interested in using Airpod Pro cartridges for makeup, visit TEMPTU.com/pro for more details on additional products, instructions and equipment needed.
How many drops should I use in the Airpod Pro to tan my face? What about my body?
Every body is different, so we don’t have any hard and fast rules, but here are some usage guidelines we’ve discovered in developing and testing this product:
- For face: Use 6-8 drops of the Skin Prep and 8-10 drops of Infinite Summer
- For body: Fill the Airpod Pro to the top with Skin Prep, spray through excess and fill to top with Infinite Summer. Refill as needed. On average we find that it can take one to two filled Airpod Pros to cover one leg with Tanner. It’s up to you decide if you want to add another layer!
TEMPTU airbrush technology means there’s very little overspray or waste so what you fill in that pod is going straight to deliver your golden glow!
At what speed should I set my TEMPTU Air at to start tanning myself?
We recommend setting your TEMPTU Air at speed setting one, as this will give you enough air to spray the formula while still being the most gentle setting for areas like the face, neck and décolleté. For larger areas like the legs, arms and stomach, you may want to increase the speed setting to two or three.
What is the best way to clean my TEMPTU Airpod Pro?
After you apply your self-tan, it’s easy to clean out the Airpod. Just run a couple of drops of gentle soap and water in the top of the Airpod and spray it out onto a tissue or towel. Then drop water in the top of the Airpod and spray out any excess soap. Voila. You’re ready for your next tanning session.
Why isn’t my Airpod Pro spraying?
Make sure that your Airpod Pro has been prepped that first time by pulling back on the clear loop of your pod so that it attaches to the device when you latch it on. You’ll hear a click when your Airpod attaches properly to the TEMPTU Air, ensuring you’re able to spray your product. If this is all working and your Airpod Pro still isn’t spraying, it may have some tanning residue clogging it up and needs to be cleaned properly. Make sure to spray some soap and water through it to clean out the well of the pod. If you’re still having trouble, please contact our Customer Care team and we’ll take care of you.