A reusable, refillable Airpod with an open well for dropping in TEMPTU airbrush formulas available in two sizes – one for face and the other for body. An affordable solution that offers the flexibility of mixing colors and shades. Designed for use with the TEMPTU Air or One device, sold separately.
A reusable, refillable Airpod with an open well for dropping in TEMPTU airbrush formulas. This innovative airbrush cartridge is an affordable way to apply your favorite airbrush formulas as well as apply to larger areas of the body with the Airpod Pro XL. It is designed specifically to work with the TEMPTU Air or One (sold separately) and bottles of our airbrush makeup and other formulas. It’s ideal for creating the perfect shade match or blending colors to create fun new shades. The original, smaller Airpod Pro is best for face applications and the Airpod Pro XL for Body was specifically designed with a much larger well that holds 20 mL, making it perfect for application to large areas of the body.
Features & Benefits:
- Mix and customize colors in the chamber
- The needle should always be covered with formula before spraying
- Attaches and detaches from the TEMPTU Air or One
- Clean well with S/B Airbrush Cleaner between colors and formulas
- Reusable up to 120 uses with proper care and cleaning
- Needle/Nozzle size: 0.5mm
- Airpod Pro XL holds 20 mL and is best for larger areas or body applications
- Airpod Pro XL features a tight-seal O-ring cap designed for application at various angles
Remove the tamper seal and cap. If it is the first time you are using this Airpod Pro, prime it by putting 1-2 drops of S/B Airbrush Cleaner (sold separately) over the inner well and pulling gently on the clear loop once. Line up the Airpod Pro with the TEMPTU One or TEMPTU Air and slide it into place until it clicks. Power on and spray cleaner through.
Press down on the round release button on the side of the device and slide the Airpod Pro, window side up, into the device until it clicks into place.
Press down on the round release button on the side of the device and pull downward on the Airpod Pro to remove it from the device. Be sure to close the black plug on the Airpod Pro when not in use.
STEP 1: Insert 7-10 drops of makeup into the inner well of the Airpod Pro, needle should be fully covered.
STEP 2: Blend with the TEMPTU Cleaning & Mixing Brush if mixing colors (sold separately).
STEP 3: Snap clear cap onto well for spill-free application.
Hold the device about four fingers from the face. Always moving in small, circular motions for a seamless, even finish.
Use a light touch with the SoftTouch Control when applying makeup to the face. TEMPTU makeup is weightless and buildable - a little goes a long way.
Stop and look between passes until reaching the desired level of coverage.
- 1-2 passes for sheer coverage
- 2-3 passes for medium coverage
- 3-4 passes for full coverage
Tips to avoid a wet, heavy or uneven finish:
- Do not hold One too close to skin
- Do not move in a back-and-forth motion
- Do not press too hard on the SoftTouch Control
STEP 1: Drop S/B Airbrush Cleaner into the inner well of the Airpod Pro after using TEMPTU makeup or between colors.
STEP 2: Use TEMPTU Cleaning & Mixing Brush to clean around and under the needle.
STEP 3: Spray completely through.
STEP 4: Repeat as needed until spray is clear.
STEP 5: When finished, regardless of formula used, always clean the Airpod Pro thoroughly with Alcohol 99% so it is ready to use for the next application.
STEP 6: Never leave makeup sit in the Airpod Pro to dry or harden.
Tip: For no-mess cleaning, spray into Airbrush Cleaning Pot (sold separately).
Airpod Pro Care & Maintenance:
- Never soak or submerge the Airpod Pro in alcohol.
- Never store makeup or other products inside the Airpod Pro.
- Each Airpod Pro is designed to last up to 120 uses with proper care and depending on frequency of use.
- To care for the TEMPTU Cleaning & Mixing Brush, it is best to clean the brush after and smooth the bristles down to help dry back to shape.
For instructions on how to use or how to prep, attach or troubleshoot Airpod Pro visit the How-To section of the website.
How many drops should I use in the Airpod Pro to tan my face? What about my body?
Every body is different, so we don’t have any hard and fast rules, but here are some usage guidelines we’ve discovered in developing and testing this product:
- For face: Use 6-8 drops of the Skin Prep and 8-10 drops of Infinite Summer
- For body: Fill the Airpod Pro to the top with Skin Prep, spray through excess and fill to top with Infinite Summer. Refill as needed. On average we find that it can take one to two filled Airpod Pros to cover one leg with Tanner. It’s up to you decide if you want to add another layer!
TEMPTU airbrush technology means there’s very little overspray or waste so what you fill in that pod is going straight to deliver your golden glow!
At what speed should I set my TEMPTU Air at to start tanning myself?
We recommend setting your TEMPTU Air at speed setting one, as this will give you enough air to spray the formula while still being the most gentle setting for areas like the face, neck and décolleté. For larger areas like the legs, arms and stomach, you may want to increase the speed setting to two or three.
What is the best way to clean my TEMPTU Airpod Pro?
After you apply your self-tan, it’s easy to clean out the Airpod. Just run a couple of drops of gentle soap and water in the top of the Airpod and spray it out onto a tissue or towel. Then drop water in the top of the Airpod and spray out any excess soap. Voila. You’re ready for your next tanning session.
Why isn’t my Airpod Pro spraying?
Make sure that your Airpod Pro has been prepped that first time by pulling back on the clear loop of your pod so that it attaches to the device when you latch it on. You’ll hear a click when your Airpod attaches properly to the TEMPTU Air, ensuring you’re able to spray your product. If this is all working and your Airpod Pro still isn’t spraying, it may have some tanning residue clogging it up and needs to be cleaned properly. Make sure to spray some soap and water through it to clean out the well of the pod. If you’re still having trouble, please contact our Customer Care team and we’ll take care of you.