Airpod Pro Conversion Kit for S-One & Pro Plus Compressor
Convert your traditional airbrush gun to one that is Airpod Pro friendly with this Airpod Conversion Kit for S-One & Pro Plus Compressors. Enjoy the freedom to create and custom-blend anywhere without compromising on results, or needing to breakdown and clean an airbrush gun ever again.
Airbrush makeup has never been easier – gone are the frustrations of clogged airbrush guns and the hassle of cleaning complicated equipment. Enjoy the freedom to mix and customize makeup without the need to break down and clean an airbrush gun ever again with this deluxe bundle that includes the Airpod Conversion Kit (for the S-One & Pro Plus Compressor) and one Airpod Pro single. This gun can also be used with Airpod makeup sold separately.
Airpod Conversion Kit The Airpod Airbrush with conversion kit is an ergonomically designed airbrush that was created specifically for Airpods. This airbrush technology features a single action trigger that controls makeup flow and eliminates the need for cleaning.
- Compatible with the S-One and Pro Plus Compressors
- Single action
- No mixing or measuring required
Airpod Pro is a reusable and disposable single action, top-feed, patented airbrush cartridge that gives artists the power to mix and customize makeup without the need to break down an airbrush gun ever again.
Features & Benefits:
- Designed for use with TEMPTU airbrush makeup, skincare, root touch-up and tanner
- Mix and customize colors in the chamber
- Reusable up to 120 uses
- Needle/Nozzle size: 0.5mm
- Single action, top-feed
- Original Airpod Pro: holds 2 ML
- Compatible with Airpod Pro XL for Body: holds 20 ML (sold separately)
- Always clean the Airpod Pro with a thin, long-bristle brush and appropriate cleaner between colors, formulas and after use
- Compatible with all compressors when used with the appropriate Airpod Airbrush
- Suitable for beauty and body art application
- Recommended that you assign an Airpod to each formula or type of makeup for best performance and easy cleaning (e.g. one for makeup, one for shimmers, one for tanning, etc.)
Airpod Pro Brush is a slim brush designed specifically for the use of cleaning as well as custom mixing colors in the Airpod Pro. The bristles provide maximum control to clean around and under the needle of the Airpod Pro. Clean your Airpod Pro using S/B Airbrush Cleaner, Alcohol 99% or water depending on the makeup formula used. To increase longevity of the brush, it is best to clean the brush after and smooth the bristles down to help dry back to shape.
STEP 2: Prime the needle by dropping 1-2 drops of S/B Airbrush Cleaner into the inner well. Pull gently on the clear loop.
STEP 3: Remove silver cap and attach the Airpod Pro to the TEMPTU Air or the TEMPTU Airpod Gun.
STEP 4: Spray S/B Airbrush Cleaner through thoroughly.
Tip: Prior to using a water-based formula, spray 1-2 drops of Alcohol 99% through the Airpod Pro to remove any residue of the S/B Airbrush Cleaner.
STEP 2: Blend with the Airpod Pro Brush if mixing colors.
STEP 3: Snap clear cap onto well for spill-free application.
STEP 4: Recommended speed setting for use with TEMPTU Air is speed setting 3.
Tip: For faster, easier application and less cleaning, assign an Airpod Pro to each type of makeup (e.g. one for foundation, one for shimmers, one for color like blush).
- For silicone-based formulas use S/B Airbrush Cleaner
- For alcohol-based formulas use Alcohol 99%
- For water-based formulas use water
STEP 3: Use Airpod Pro Brush to clean around and under the needle, as well as into the needle tube.
STEP 4: Spray completely through.
STEP 5: Repeat as needed until spray is clear.
STEP 6: When finished, regardless of formula used, always clean the Airpod Pro thoroughly with Alcohol 99% so it is ready to use for the next application.
STEP 7: Never leave makeup sit in the Airpod Pro to dry or harden.
Tip: For no-mess cleaning, spray into Airpod Pro Cleaning Pot (sold separately).
- Never soak or submerge the Airpod Pro in alcohol.
- Never store makeup or other products inside the Airpod Pro.
- To care for the Airpod Pro Brush, it is best to clean the brush after and smooth the bristles down to help dry back to shape.
- Each Airpod Pro is designed to last up to 120 uses with proper care and depending on frequency of use
Tip: When working with different types of formulas, always clean thoroughly with Alcohol 99% and leave to dry before moving to a new formula or assign an Airpod Pro to each formula (e.g. one for silicone-based, one for water-based).