How To Get Flawless Makeup
Step 1: START BY CLEANSING THE FACE
- Apply your favorite moisturizer.
- Apply Base Primer to the skin for a smooth application.
Step 2: CORRECT & CONCEAL
- To correct any discoloration, use the Perfect Canvas Color Correctors.
- Use S/B Concealer Wheel to combat dark under eye circles or to spot cover dark blemishes.
- Apply with brush or sponge.
Step 3: FOLLOW WITH FOUNDATION
- Mix S/B Foundation shades to create a custom skin tone match.
- Hold airbrush 4-6 inches away from face and apply makeup in small circular motion until desired coverage is achieved.
Step 4: FINISH FLAWLESSLY
- Apply Invisible Difference Finishing Powder to set and mattify.
Make a custom lip color by mixing S/B Neutralizer Wheel colors. Apply a very thin layer of the Green to tone down any redness in the lip. Follow this by a thin layer of the Peach (orange) color for a nice nude coral color.