Hiding a tattoo can be difficult, but TEMPTU’s Tattoo Coverage Kits conceal even the darkest ink in 4 easy steps.
Our Dura formula is waterproof, non-transferable and provides coverage that lasts.
Step 2: CORRECT
Using color theory, choose the Dura Adjuster(s) that will cancel out the colors in the tattoo. Apply the Adjuster over the tattoo with your airbrush gun staying 1-2 inches away from the skin.
- Coral Adjuster #320 covers black and blue tones
- Red Adjuster #322 covers green tones
- Olive Adjuster #321 covers red tones
- Yellow Ochre #324 covers black and blue tones
- Henna #201 covers green tones
- Cool Blue #325 covers red tones
Step 3: CONCEAL
Test the foundation color on patches to find the best shade. Apply foundation with your airbrush gun directly over the corrected layer staying 1-2 inches away. To make sure the skin is even and blended, apply past the edge of the color adjusted area.
You may need to use a warmer foundation shade on the color adjusted area before applying the actual skin tone.