Prepping your Airpod Pro:
Remove the tamper seal on tip and clear cap.
Prime the needle by dropping 1-2 drops of S/B Airbrush Cleaner into the inner well. Pull gently on the clear loop.
Remove silver cap and attach the Airpod Pro to the TEMPTU Air or the TEMPTU Airpod Gun.
Spray S/B Airbrush Cleaner through thoroughly.
Tip: Prior to using a water-based formula, spray 1-2 drops of Alcohol 99% through the Airpod Pro to remove any residue of the S/B Airbrush Cleaner.
Using your Airpod Pro:
Insert 7-10 drops of makeup into the inner well of the Airpod Pro, needle should be fully covered.
Blend with the Airpod Pro Brush if mixing colors.
Snap clear cap onto well for spill-free application.
Recommended speed setting for use with TEMPTU Air is speed setting 3.
Tip: For faster, easier application and less cleaning, assign an Airpod Pro to each type of makeup (e.g. one for foundation, one for shimmers, one for color like blush).
Cleaning your Airpod Pro:
To clean between colors, choose the cleaner based on the type of formula being used:
- For silicone-based formulas use S/B Airbrush Cleaner
- For alcohol-based formulas use Alcohol 99%
- For water-based formulas use water
Drop desired cleaner into the inner well of the Airpod Pro.
Use Airpod Pro Brush to clean around and under the needle, as well as into the needle tube.
Spray completely through.
Repeat as needed until spray is clear.
When finished, regardless of formula used, always clean the Airpod Pro thoroughly with Alcohol 99% so it is ready to use for the next application.
Never leave makeup sit in the Airpod Pro to dry or harden.
Tip: For no-mess cleaning, spray into Airpod Pro Cleaning Pot (sold separately).
Proper Care Tips:
- Never soak or submerge the Airpod Pro in alcohol.
- Never store makeup or other products inside the Airpod Pro.
- To care for the Airpod Pro Brush, it is best to clean the brush after and smooth the bristles down to help dry back to shape.
- Each Airpod Pro is designed to last up to 120 uses with proper care and depending on frequency of use
Tip: When working with different types of formulas, always clean thoroughly with Alcohol 99% and leave to dry before moving to a new formula or assign an Airpod Pro to each formula (e.g. one for silicone-based, one for water-based).
Using the TEMPTU Air
Charge before first use. Hold down on the power button for two seconds to turn the TEMPTU Air on and off. Tap lightly on the button to switch speeds:
- Speed 1: Light Air – Detail work (eye and spot correction)
- Speed 2: Medium Air – Everyday flawless makeup application (foundation, blush and bronzer)
- Speed 3: Full Air – Highlighter and larger areas (décolletage, arms)
Always stop and look in between passes until reaching the desired level of coverage. You want to see perfected skin, not the makeup.
All 3 lights will start blinking when the Air needs to be charged, which takes 1-2 hours to complete.
The SoftTouch Control regulates the amount of makeup released from the Airpod. For makeup to spray, use pointer finger to hold down the SoftTouch Control.
Practice on your hand to get a feel for the application. Less is More. Always press down lightly when applying to the face. Only press down all the way on the SoftTouch Control when applying to larger areas of the body.
Mastering a Flawless Finish:
Hold the TEMPTU Air about four fingers from the face. Always keep the Air moving in small, circular motions for a seamless, even finish.
Use a light touch with the SoftTouch Control when applying makeup to the face. TEMPTU makeup is weightless and buildable- a little goes a long way.
Stop and look between passes until reaching the desired level of coverage.
- 1-2 passes for sheer coverage
- 2-3 passes for medium coverage
- 3-4 passes for full coverage
Pro Tips to avoid a wet, heavy or uneven finish:
- Do not hold Air too close to skin
- Do not move in a back-and-forth motion
- Do not press too hard on the SoftTouch Control