How to Operate your S-One Compressor:
Connect one end of the air hose to the air outlet and the other end to your airbrush gun. To ensure air tight seals, it is recommended to use Plumbers Teflon Tape (sold seperately) on all threaded connections.
- Extra fittings may be required for various airbrush brands, models.
Carefully plug the compressor into a standard wall outlet.
Turn the switch on. The compressor will run continuously until you shut it off.
When restarting the compressor during operation, always release the air pressure first and turn on again.
Proper Care Tips:
- Work in a ventilated area.
- The motor is thermally protected and automatically shuts off when it becomes overheated. If this occurs, turn the compressor off and wait for it to restart until after it cools.
- Do not use any lubricant, which may damage the air compressor.
- When you restart the compressor during operation, always release the air pressure first, then turn on.