Step 1: START BY CLEANSING THE FACE
- Apply your favorite moisturizer.
- Apply S/B Primer to the skin for a smooth application.
Step 2: CORRECT & CONCEAL
- To correct any discoloration, use the S/B Neutralizer Wheel.
- Use S/B Concealer Wheel to combat dark under eye circles
or to spot cover dark blemishes.
- Apply with brush or sponge.
Step 3: FOLLOW WITH FOUNDATION
- Mix S/B Foundation shades to create a custom skin
- Hold airbrush 4-6 inches away from face and apply
makeup in small circular motion until desired coverage
Step 4: FINISH FLAWLESSLY
- Apply Invisible Difference Finishing Powder to set
Make a custom lip color by mixing S/B Neutralizer Wheel
colors. Apply a very thin layer of the Green to tone down
any redness in the lip. Follow this by a thin layer of the
Peach (orange) color for a nice nude coral color.