SilkSphere Airpod Foundation Trio
45-DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
Try our skin-perfecting formula and if you don’t love the results,
return it within 45 days from the ship date for a full refund of your
purchase (less shipping and handling fees).
FREE SHIPPING OVER $50
SilkSphere Airpod™ Foundation creates a natural-looking, skin-perfecting finish with our iconic, original 4-in-1 formula that is designed to work as foundation, primer, concealer and corrector. Formulated with patented SilkSphere Technology, an advanced smoothing complex that is engineered to mimic the appearance of flawless skin.
Features & Benefits:
- Luminous, soft-focus finish: Minimizes the appearance of pores, fine lines and wrinkles, and leaves skin looking and feeling healthy and hydrated.
- Weightless, buildable formula: Control over the level of coverage: sheer, medium or full, spot conceal and correct.
- Advanced color-correcting pigments: Work as the ultimate "magic eraser" for correcting imperfections such as fine lines, pores blemishes and discoloration - even rosacea and acne scars.
- Built-in Primer: Designed for professional staying power, delivering long-lasting finish.
- Instantly blended: The micro-fine mist deposits SilkSphere Airpod Foundation seamlessly onto skin instantly blending with blush, highlighter or bronzer. No streaks. No lines.
- Good-for-your-skin solution: Only air and makeup is deposited on the skin, nothing touches the formula or your face; Oil-free, Paraben-free, Non-Comedogenic, and Hypoallergenic formula means it’s great for all skin types.
Available in the following 12 mL shades:
- 1C Porcelain: Very fair shade with cool undertone
- 2N/W Ivory: Fair shade with neutral-to-warm undertones
- 3W Warm Ivory: Fair-to-light shade with warm undertone
- 3.5N/W Buff: Fair-to-light shade with neutral-to-warm undertones
- 4W Sand: Light shade with warm undertone
- 4.5W Nude: Light-to-medium shade with warm undertone
- 5N/W Beige: Light-to-medium shade with neutral-to-warm undertones
- 5.5C Rose Beige: Light-to-medium shade with cool undertone
- 6W Warm Beige: Medium shade with warm undertone
- 6.5N/C True Beige: Medium with neutral-to-cool undertones
- 7N/W Natural: Medium-to-tan shade with neutral-to-warm undertones
- 7.5W Desert: Medium-to-tan shade with warm undertone
- 8N/W Honey: Tan shade with neutral-to-warm undertones
- 9C Golden: Tan shade with cool undertone
- 11N/W Chestnut: Dark shade with neutral-to-warm undertones
- 16C Hazelnut: Dark shade with cool undertone
- 17N Java: Deep shade with neutral undertone
- 18C Cocoa: Deep shade with cool undertone
First, shake your Airpod. If it is the first time you are using this Airpod, remove the tamper seal and pull off chrome cap. Firmly pull back on the clear loop to prime Airpod. Gently open the black plug before attaching Airpod to the TEMPTU Air.
Press down on the round release button on the side of the TEMPTU Air and slide the Airpod, window side up, into the TEMPTU Air until it clicks into place.
Press down on the round release button on the side of the TEMPTU Air and pull downward on the Airpod to remove it from the Air. Be sure to close the black plug on the Airpod when not in use.
The SoftTouch Control regulates the amount of makeup released from the Airpod. For makeup to spray, use pointer finger to hold down the SoftTouch Control.
Practice on your hand to get a feel for the application. Less is More. Always press down lightly when applying to the face. Only press down all the way on the SoftTouch Control when applying to larger areas of the body.
Hold the TEMPTU Air about four fingers from the face. Always keep the Air moving in small, circular motions for a seamless, even finish.
TEMPTU Airpod Makeup is weightless and buildable- a little goes a long way. Use a light touch with the SoftTouch Control to control the amount of makeup being applied. Stop and look between passes until reaching the desired level of coverage.
- 1-2 passes for sheer coverage
- 2-3 passes for medium coverage
- 3-4 passes for full coverage
- Do not hold Air too close to skin
- Do not move in a back-and-forth motion
- Do not press too hard on the SoftTouch Control
Always stop and look in between passes until reaching the desired level of coverage. You want to see perfected skin, not the makeup.
Use the Tip Cleaning Tool inside the Airpod Cap to regularly clean the tip/needle of any Airpod Makeup to help maintain an optimal airflow.
For instructions on how to use the TEMPTU Air or how to prep, attach or troubleshoot Airpod Makeup visit the How To section of the website.
from FAQS ATTRIBUTE