How To Apply Airbrush Foundation
- For a matte finish and to help keep your makeup in place, prep skin using Base Smooth and Matte Primer first.
- Attach Airbrush Foundation to the TEMPTU Air and power on speed setting two. Holding 4-6 inches (a palm's length away) move in circular motions, pulling down gently on the SoftTouch Control to release the makeup.
- Stop and look, pausing for 10-15 seconds in between passes until reaching your desired level of coverage. TEMPTU’s Airbrush Foundation is weightless and buildable; a little goes a long way and coverage is completely customizable.
- 1-2 passes for sheer coverage
- 2-3 passes for medium coverage
- 3-4 passes for full coverage
- Pro Tip: Use Perfect Canvas Airpod Bronzer & Contour in the areas that you want to minimize, such as the hallows of your cheeks and along the sides of the bridge of your nose to create the most natural-looking sun-kissed or sculpted features.